What To Bring To Your Appointment
If you are a first-time patient, please plan on arriving early to complete the patient registration forms. Or, you can click on the "Forms for your First Appointment" tab, complete and print out all the forms prior to your arrival. Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Valid Picture ID and Insurance card(s)
- Referral forms (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment. Please be aware of your health insurance deductible/coinsurance as you may be required to present a valid credit card.
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- Any recent X-rays/MRI